Arkansas State Roller Association
Spinner Certification Program
1. Number of birds to fly = 5. Five birds is the number because rollers find stimulation in flying with a kit. Four birds plus the certifying bird establishes the five-bird count.
2. Bird to certify will be clearly marked for easy and immediate identification. If the certifying bird is light in color it should fly with the four birds that are dark is an example or the bird being certified is painted or tagged are other examples of instant recognition.
3. Be flown under judgment for 15 minutes.
4. Flier has up to 5 minutes from release to call time-in.
5. Flier has two 2-minute time outs to use at his discretion.